Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Your expert safari driver will pick you up from the hotel after breakfast and transfer you to Tarangire National Park for the animal sighting. Enjoy 2 hours a relaxing drive from Arusha to Tarangire National Park. The Park is rich with ancient giant baobab trees, also known as the ‘’Tree of life’’, which cover s most of the landscape of the park, after a full day of game drive, you will be transferred to your arranged hotel or lodge for dinner and overnight.
Serengeti National Park
After an early morning breakfast, we will be heading to Serengeti National Park through Ngorongoro conservation area, we will have some stop during the journey at some interesting scenic point for you to take pictures and get the full experience of Tanzania classic safari. After animal viewing in Serengeti, you will be transferred to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Full day game viewing in Serengeti
Your 5 days Tanzania classic safari will begin after your breakfast, you will spend the full day observing animals at the different parts of the Serengeti. It is the wildebeest migration for which Serengeti is perhaps most famous. Over a million wildebeest and about hundreds zebra flow from south from the northern hills to the southern plains for the short rain season.
Morning Game drive in Serengeti-Drive to Ngorongoro
After an early breakfast at your lodge or camp, you will continue with game viewing as we drive to Ngorongoro Crater for a wildlife spotting. You will experience the Maasai traditional life on the way to Ngorongoro Crater. The Crater has vast number of animals including lion, zebra, elephant and various resident animals, it also a good spot to see the rare black rhino
Manyara National Park
Your 5 days Tanzania classic safari will commence with an early breakfast, you will visit Lake Manyara National Park for animals’ sightings with the option for a cultural visit in nearby village Mto wa Mbu (the mosquito river) the park is famous for the tree-climbing lion and a thousand of flamingos.
Dependent on your schedule and returning flight, thereafter you will be transferred to the airport on time or to your arranged hotel in Arusha marking the end of your 5 days safari in Tanzania with Tanzania Classic Tours.
This 5 Day Safari includes
• All accommodation according to the itinerary
• Overnight accommodation according to the itinerary
• A safari briefing,
• Guaranteed window seat in safari vehicles/Jeep driven by experienced driver guides
• Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
• Professional, English-speaking guide
• All sightseeing and game viewing
• Meals according to the safari itinerary
• All park entry fees
• 1.5 liter of mineral water per person per day during game drives
• All mentioned activities as per itinerary
• All government taxes
• Medical evacuation
Safari Cost Excludes
• Domestic and International Flights
• Tanzania Visa Entry Fees
• Tips and Gratuities for the driver guide and cook
• Personal expenses such as souvenirs, laundry, beverages, alcoholic and soft drinks
• Accommodation before and after the safari
• Optional visit to Oldupai Gorge and a Maasai village
• Lunches, dinners, drinks at your hotel in Arusha
• Travel insurance
• Accommodation in town